Wednesday 27 July 2011

Love poems for Wife

A woman understands the little child hidden deep inside a man’s heart. They can be your best support even when you deserve the least. She can be the rain to drench you completely; she can be
the sunshine to brighten up your mood, she can be the moon to set your burning desires of love on fire. All that she would demand in return is a little bit of care, concern and love. So don’t hold yourself back. Open your arms to embrace her and pour your heart out with romantic love poems for her.
my adorable wife
i want to kiss between your eyes
my beloved woman
my secrets you do prize

my adorable wife
i want to play in your hair
my beloved woman
my feelings you do care

my adorable wife
i want to enter the hole in your legs
my beloved woman

No comments:

Post a Comment